1. Membership is free! However, you are required to join in order to be able purchase items listed. The choice to order is entirely yours, there is no mandatory required purchase or weekly obligations: order a lot, just one or not at all..
2. The Buying Pages will open at noon on the Friday of each shopping weekend and close at midnight on the Monday.
3. Items ordered will be delivered to your preferred pickup location several days later on the following Thursday by 2pm. Home delivery to Bon Air, Midlothian,Chesterfield and Richmond zipcodes 23221 and 23226 is available for a fee dependent on location. Please contact me for details. Items will be delivered in coolers. Please ensure that you pick up your items by 6pm in order to ensure that they stay at the appropriate, safe temperature. Please place in your home refrigerator or freezer as soon as possible.
4. Emails will be sent to you to remind you when the Buying Pages are open and when to pick up your order.
5. You will need to choose a pick up location in order to shop. If you think you know of a suitable pickup location, please let me know and I will see if I can set it up. You can change your pick up location anytime.
6. Checkout is usually done via PayPal. If you don't wish to utilize paypal, you can click on the paypal button but select "pay with debit or credit card" at the bottom right of the page.
7. Be sure to use the "view details" or "more sizes available" button under the products to see what we have in stock.
8. It sounds complicated- really it is not. I will be available to guide you through the process. Please do not hesitate to call or email me. 804-677-0727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
During the months of July & August Truly Scrumptious will have a reduced schedule; we will have items for sale on the following weekends.
August 17-20 and
August 31 thru September 3.
I do apologize for any inconvenience. Should you ever be in need of a particular item, you can reach me at email@example.com or find me most Saturdays at the Saint Stephen's market on the corner of Grove & Three Chopt.
Thanks for your contunued support,
Welcome to Truly Scrumptious
Truly Scrumptious is a catering business located in Bon Air, specializing in ready-to-eat dishes using locally grown produce, seasonal. Most of my ingredients are sourced from farmers at South of the James market, Fall Line Farms co-op and other farms around Sussex and Suffolk counties. In the summer I use herbs grown in my own garden.
While my food is not considered diet or low fat, I do try to take a healthy approach minimizing amounts of cream & butter, and whenever possible using whole grains, loads of vegetables and making the most of natural flavors by seasoning with high quality vinegars, oils and spices. I love my foods to be full of flavor as well as nutritious but never “good for you” boring!
Truly Scrumptious strives to fill that hole- when you don’t have time to cook from scratch yourself, but still want to eat fresh, eat local and eat healthy.
Truly Scrumptious is also a full service, off premise caterer providing boxed lunches, hot seated meals and buffets, as well as cocktail party fare and delicious filled cupcakes. Sample appetizers are listed above; more items will be listed shortly, please email me for a more complete listing.
Please feel free to email me at TScater@gmail.com or call me at 804-677-0727 with any questions or suggestions.
2108 Gateshead Drive
Richmond, Va 23235